More About Me
I am an interfaith sacramental minister ( ordained within the order of priest and consecrated in order of bishop with the laying of hands in apostolic succession within the Eucharist Setting) and wedding officiant with a tendency toward the non-traditional and unusual. I specialize in all sorts of wedding ceremonies that I custom for my couples from religious (some sacramental, some not,) spiritual, non-religious and same-sex wedding ceremonies, helping couples find the right words to express their feelings and experience a personal wedding ceremony like no other. I have earned several academic degrees over the years from a Bachelor of Arts in Music and History, Masters of Education, Masters of Theological Studies. A Career Diploma in Wedding Planning as well as Officiated over 137 wedding ceremonies since 2002.
When I’m not at a wedding or deep in a conversation, I enjoy time with my family, cat and, composing & playing my music instruments, games, reading, studying numerous subjects of interests. Moreover, tons of random projects.
- Bachelor of Arts in Music and History from the State University of New York at Oswego-1997
- Masters of Education from American InterContinental University-2004
- Masters of The Theological Studies from Nations University-2017
- Career Diploma in Wedding Planning From Ashworth College-2018
Minister Credential and Ordination
- Credentialed by the Universal Life Church on August 6, 1997
- Ordained Independent Sacramental Minister /Priest- May 1999 Consecrated Bishop Feb 2001
- Also Credentialed through through the Missionary Chapel and Seminary profile here
- Member in Good Standing with the American Association of Wedding Officiants-2009
See our Primer page here